CALL FOR PAPERS: 19th International Business Research Conference
Date: 19 – 21 November, 2012
Venue: Monash University, Caulfield Campus, Melbourne, Australia
Submission Deadline: 15 October, 2012
Registration Deadline: 5 November, 2012
The above 3-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economic, Management and Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations and e-business. People without papers can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised by World Business Institute, Australia and sponsored by eight international peer reviewed journals, 6 of these journals are indexed by Cabell’s Directory of USA and listed by ERA, Australia.
Submission and Review Guidelines:
Please email to email@example.com by 15 October 2012 a copy of a completed Paper or an abstract which will undergo a double blind peer review process and outcome of the review will be announced within 2-4 weeks after receipt of the paper. Review process will determine the quality and suitability of the paper for conference.
The cover page should include the affiliation, address, phone and email of each author and the appropriate JEL classifications. There is an option that the participant can serve as a discussant of a paper of his/her own area of interest and certificate will be issued to such participant.
Please see the submission guidelines on the website and Sample Paper for more information on how to submit your paper. You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee. You are invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- Publication opportunity in eight refereed journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable publication fees.
Publication takes no more than 6-9 months.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued at the conference dinner as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
- Publication in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN
- Day-long feedings including buffet lunch and Conference Dinner (optional)
- Proxy presentation for those who cannot attend the conference
There will be a half Day ‘Doctoral Symposium’ on 21st November which is a great forum for Ph.D students to discuss and receive feedback about their Doctoral thesis. A panel of thesis examiners will also give a presentation with helpful tips and hints. Please visit the Doctoral Symposium Link on the website for more information.
Please click on the links provided on www.worldbizconference.com for more information.
Send your paper to: Dr. Zia Haqq via emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia