Ambiguity: one-day conference in Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Ambiguity in economics and economy: One-day conference at Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands to be held on October 5, 2012 in the University Club, Huize Heyendael.
- Dominic Bach, Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging London, UK
- Luigi Guiso, University Firenze, Italy
- Stefan Trautmann, Tilburg University, NL
- Peter Wakker, Erasmus University Rotterdam, NL
- Frans van Winden, CREED,UvA, NL
Call for poster presentations
All interested researchers, including young starting researchers, are invited to present your work in the format of a a poster during a brainstorm session to be held at the conference. You can submit your poster presentation before September 1, 2012, see
All researchers interested are welcome to attend the workshop, with or without poster presentation. Registration is free, but reservation is required. Early registration closes on September 1, 2012. There is a capacity constraint of 45 attendees, and the places will be assigned on the first-come-first-served basis.