Dynamic Games and Applications Call for Papers Special Issue on Mean-Field Games
Dynamic Games and Applications
Call for Papers
Special Issue on Mean-Field Games
Martino Bardi, Università di Padova, email@example.com
Peter Caines, McGill University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Italo Capuzzo Dolcetta, Università di Roma “La Sapienza", email@example.com
Mean-Field Games (MFG) is a new and rapidly growing area of research where the interactions of large numbers of rational agents are modeled using ideas and tools from non-cooperative dynamic game theory, stochastic control, nonlinear partial differential equations, and mean-field theories in physics.
In 2013 Dynamic Games and Applications will publish a special issue on the subject, focused in particular on the following topics:
- Large population limits in N-person dynamic games;
- MFG partial differential equations;
- Numerical methods for MFG;
- Major and minor player MFG systems;
- Applications of MFG to economics, finance, models of social behavior (consensus, flocking, swarming, etc.);
- Applications of MFG to engineering, communication, and electric power markets and networks.
The special issue welcomes submissions from theoreticians as well as applied researchers.
Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2012
Publication Date: September 2013 (issue 3 of Volume 3 of DGAA)
For submission instructions, please visit: