ESA-announce Call for papers – VII International Symposium on Business Administration and Marketing
CALL FOR PAPERS
VII International Symposium on Business Administration and Marketing
IX ESPM Congress on Business Administration
October 23rd and 24th, 2012
Internationalization of Companies in Emerging Economies
ESPM – Academic Excellence in Communication, Marketing and Business, invites researchers, professors, students and executives in the field of Business Administration, especially those working with International Business, to send Academic Papers to the VII International Symposium on Administration and Marketing. Articles written in Portuguese, English or Spanish will be accepted.
Submissions will be accepted from May, 24th to August, 12th 2012.
You may submit your paper in one of the following areas of interest:
* International Business;
* Entrepreneurial Strategy;
* Organizational Studies and Managerial Theories;
* Marketing Management;
* Operations Management, Information Technology and Innovation;
· Education and Research on Administration and
· Organizations and Sustainability.
The best work will be selected for fast track publication in one of the following journals specialized in different fields of international management:
* International Journal of Emerging Markets (IJoEM) – (
· Internext – Revista Eletrônica de Negócios Internacionais ( http://internext.espm.br)
· RAE – Revista de Administração de Empresas da FGV ( http://rae.fgv.br/rae)
· RAEP – Administração: Ensino e Pesquisa (
· RAU – Revista de Administração da Unimep (
* ReFAE – Revista da Faculdade de Administração e Economia ( https://www.metodista.br/revistas/revistas-metodista/index.php/ReFAE)
· Remark – Revista Brasileira de Marketing (
The event is organized by the Master’s Program in International Business (PMGI) and the Center for Advanced Studies (CAEPM) and will take place on Oct. 23- 24, at ESPM – São Paulo, Brazil, at the following address:
ESPM – Campus Francisco Gracioso
Rua Dr. Álvaro Alvim, 123
Vila Mariana – São Paulo
We count on your participation!