Call for Papers: 7th Global Business and Social Science Research Conference in China
CALL FOR PAPERS
7th Global Business and Social Science Research Conference
DATE: 13 – 14 June, 2013
Venue : Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, China
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 29 April, 2013
Registration Deadline: 24 May, 2012
Papers related to all areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations, e-business and Social Sciences are invited for the above international conference which is expected to be attended by the authors from nearly fifty countries. People without papers can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised and sponsored by World Business Institute and eight international peer reviewed journals which are indexed by Cabell’s Directory of USA and listed by ERA.
Submission and Review Guidelines:
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 29 April (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). To submit paper, please click on “Submit Paper” Link in the website and fill in the form, attach your paper and click submit. You can submit full paper or abstract which will be blind reviewed. The notice relating to acceptance of abstract and/or full paper will be provided within 2 weeks after we receive them. Please see the submission guidelines.
Conference Theme, Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
The theme of the conference is: Strands of Development. It provides following benefits.
· Publication opportunity in eight refereed journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable publication fees.
Publication takes 6 – 9 months from end date of conference.
· Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling them to discounts on future conferences.
· Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
· Publication in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN
· Day-long feedings including buffet lunch
You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee.
Please click on the links provided on the website for further information.
Send your paper to: Dr. Zia Haqq via emails wbiworld(at)gmail.com
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia, Chair
Professor Ming-Chang Cheng, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan, Co-chair