Call for paper- Accounting and Finance Research
Accounting and Finance Research is a printed and online scholarly journal, peer-reviewed, published by Sciedu Press, Canada. I have had an opportunity to read your paper entitled “The euro’s impacts on the smooth transition dynamics of stock market volatilities”. Through your works, I know you are an expert in this field. You are sincerely invited to submit manuscripts at any time. Your submission will make an important contribution to the quality of this journal.
1) Description of Accounting and Finance Research (AFR):
Accounting and Finance Research (AFR) is striving to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings and results. The journal publishes research papers covering these subjects: accounting, corporate finance, investment, insurance, monetary banking, stock exchange, capital markets and relevant subjects. The journal is published in both printed and online version. The online version is free access and download.
AFR is indexed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCOhost, Gale’s Academic Databases, Google Scholar, Lockss, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ProQuest, et al.
2) Information for authors:
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The paper should be written in professional English. The length of 3000-8000 words is preferred.
3. All manuscripts should be prepared in MS-Word format, submitted online: http://www.sciedu.ca/afr or sent by email: afr(at)sciedu.ca
4. Article publication fee 300.00 USD for each paper is charged. If your paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay the Fee.
3) Peer Review Policy
We use double-blind system for peer-review; the reviewers’ identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers. The review process may take 1-2 weeks.
4) e-Version First
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article. We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks’ time after the final draft completed.
Thank you for your time reading this email and I am looking forward to receiving your submission.
Editorial Assistant, Accounting and Finance Research
Mailing Address: 1120 Finch Avenue West, Suite 701-309, Toronto, ON., M3J 3H7, Canada
Tel: 1-416-479-0028 ext. 208