2013 International Management Development Association (IMDA) call of papers
The 22nd World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (IMDA) offers an excellent opportunity to meet international thought leaders and professionals from around the world to exchange information and ideas on a variety of global business topics:
I. Date: June25 to June 29,2013
II. Venue: Grand Hotel in Taipei
III. Paper Submission: On or beforeMarch 31, 2013
The Best papers of the congress will be published in the Journal of Transnational Management or Journal of Euromarketing and outstanding papers will be considered for other (SSCI) journal publications.
IV.Awards: One distinguishing congress paper will receive newly created Erdener Kaynak Most Outstanding Congress Paper Award. Awards also are made to international business persons who are widely recognized as having made outstanding contributions to international business practice or policy in the region or country in which the Congress is held.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our organizers:
CONGRESS CO-CHAIRS IN REPUBLIC of CHINA (TAIWAN)
Dr.Wen-ChangFang ,Former Dean, College of Business, National Taipei University, fang; imdantpu
Dr. Jason Tsai, Dean, College of Business, National Taipei University, Tel: (886)- 2-8674-1111 ext. 66307, Fax: (886)-2- 8671-5905, E-mail: jason; imdantpu
CONGRESS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IN REPUBLIC of CHINA (TAIWAN)
Dr.Teng-TsaiTu, Graduate Institute of International Business, National Taipei University, Tel:(886)-2-2673-6270,Fax:(886)-2-2676-6271, E-mail: tttu; imdantpu
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY IN REPUBLIC of CHINA (TAIWAN)
Shu-Min Chien, National Taipei University, Tel: (886)910-091-369, E-mail: shumin0604;
Major local organizer: National Taipei University (College of Business and Graduate Institute of International Business)
Partners : Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs (Taiwan MICE Advancement Program), Ministry of Education, National Science Council, Taipei City Government, New Taipei City Government, Chinese Management Association, Business Management Consultant Association and International Financial Planning Association.
Scholarly papers, panel session proposals, and case study presentations are invited and accepted papers will be published in the award winning refereed congress proceedings. If you wish to have your paper reviewed for the refereed Congress proceedings, please submit an electronic copy of your complete manuscript, not exceeding 25 pages, double spaced, to only one track co-chair on or before March 31, 2013. Please cc your submission to Dr. Talha D. Harcar – Congress Administrative Director at tdh13.
Papers will be reviewed and final decisions will be communicated no later than April 30, 2013. Revisions should be expected. Final manuscripts, in required format with changes consistent with requested revisions, must be received by Dr. Talha D. Harcar by May 15, 2013 at the latest. If submitted late or published guidelines are not followed, submission cannot be included in the congress proceedings.
Submit an electronic copy of an abstract of works-in-progress to the appropriate track co-chair by March 31, 2013. These documents will not be published in the congress proceedings, are for presentation only, but will be included in the Congress program. Submit your appropriate congress registration fee and completed registration form along with the abstract.
Submit your papers the most appropriatetrack co-chairs. If in doubt, please submit it to the last track.
1. Financial Marketsand Corporate Governance: Dr. Chen-Ling Fang, Chairman of Department of Banking and Cooperative Management, National Taipei University, Sansia Dist., New Taipei City, Republic of China (Taiwan), Tel: faling
2. Electronic Business and Internet Marketing in Asia: Dr. Chih-Chien Wang, Chairman ofGraduate Institute of Information Management,National Taipei University,Sansia Dist., New Taipei City, Republic of China(Taiwan), Tel: wangson
3. Accounting and Auditing Research in Emerging Markets: Dr. Min-Jeng Shiue,Chairman of Department of Accountancy ,National Taipei University,Sansia Dist., New Taipei City, Republic of China(Taiwan), Tel:(886)-2-8674-1111ext.66682, E-mail: smj
4. Behavioral Financeand Microstructure:Dr. William T. Lin,Directorforthe Center of the Study of Great China Financial Markets, Tamkang University,Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City,Republic of China(Taiwan) , Tel:(886)-2-2621-5656 ext. 2971 ,E-mail: yungshuncn
5. Investment and Financial Risk Management: Dr. Bing-Huei Lin,Dean of the School of Management, National Chung Hsing University,South Dist., Taichung City,Republic of China (Taiwan), Tel:(886)-4-2284-0808,E-mail:linbh
6. Global Human Resources Management and Organizational Development: Dr. John A. Pearce II, VSB Endowed Chairin Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship, School of Business, Villanova University, Villanova, PA 19085, USA, Tel: shabirb87
7. Global Information and Technology Management: Dr. Kip Becker, Chair, Department of Administrative Sciences, Boston University, 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA, Tel: kbecker, and Dr. Fahri Unsal, Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York 14850, Tel:unsal
8. Global Business Education: Dr. Berrin Guner, Department of Marketing, William G. Rohrer College of Business, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ 08028, USA, Tel: oskarkay
9. Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development Strategies: Dr. Abbas Ali, School of Management, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA 15705-1071, USA, Tel: aaali and Dr. Makarand Gulawani, Grant MacEwan University, School of Business, City Center Campus, Rm 5-252F, 10700 –104 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5J 4S2, Tel: +780-633-3635, +780-497-4666, E-mail: gulawanim
10. Global Marketing Management and Business Strategies: Dr. Ian Phau, School of Marketing, Curtin University of Technology, GPO Box U1987, Perth, Western Australia 6845, Australia, Tel: nghll
11. Global Tourism Development and Hospitality Management: Dr. Luiz Moutinho, Foundation Chair, Department of Management,University of Glasgow, West Quadrangle, Gilbert Scott Building, Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom, Tel: mgsimak
12. Cross-Cultural Marketing Communications: Dr. Noel Murray, Director, Schmid Center for International Business, Argyros School of Business &Economics, Chapman University,1 University Drive, Orange, CA 92866, USA, Tel: (714) 997-6835, Fax: etgar5
13. Global Business in the Middle and Near East: Dr. A. Ben Oumlil, Ancell School of Business, Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810, USA, Tel: (203) 837-8777, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Mehmet Haluk Koksal, Department of Business Administration, Alhosn University, P.O. Box: 38772, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Tel: +971-562698961, E-mail: haluk.koksal
14. Global Business in South East Asia, Australia, and Pacific Region: Dr. Peter McClenaghan,UNE Business School, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia, Tel: +61-267732688, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. My-Van Tran, School of International Studies, University of South Australia, St. Bernards Road, Magill, South Australia 5072, Australia, Tel: +61-8-83024321, Fax: +61-8-83024396, E-mail:my-van.tran
15. Business in Transitional Economies: Dr. Jan Napoleon Saykiewicz, Palumbo School of Business, Duquesne University, 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282, USA, Tel: (412) 396-6234, Fax: (412) 396-4764, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. JanNowak, School of Business, Tischner European University, 11 Westerplatte Street, 31-033 Krakow, Poland, Tel: +48-508543180, Fax: +48-126832414, E-mail:Jannowak
16. Global Business in Europe: Dr. SvetlaMarinova, Aalborg University, Fibigerstræde 2, 78, 9220, Aalborg Ø Denmark, Tel: +9940 8227, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Jorma Larimo, Department of Marketing, University of Vaasa, P.O. Box 700, 65101 Vaasa, Finland, Tel:+358-6-3248947, E-mail: jla
17. Global Production, Operations Management, and Services:Dr.Ching-Chung Kuo, Department of Management, College of Business, University of North Texas, 1157 Union Circle #305429, Denton, TX, 76203-5017, USA. Tel: (940) 565-4749, Fax: (940) 565-3803, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Zhen Li, Department of Management and Marketing, Jones College of Business, Middle Tennessee State University, 1301 East Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37132-0001, USA. Tel: (940) 595-7872, Fax: (615) 898-5308, E-mail:zhenli727.
18. Global Competition Policy and Corporate Strategy:Dr. Nikolai Wasilewski, The Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, 6100 Center Drive, Suite 458, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA, Tel: (310) 568-5743, Fax: (310) 320-4205, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Jung-Wan Lee, Department of Administrative Sciences, Boston University, 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA, Tel: (617) 353-6000, Fax: (617) 353-6840, E-mail: jwlee1119
19. Cross-cultural Consumer Behavior and Comparative Marketing Systems: Dr. Shaukat Ali, University of Wolverhampton Business School, MN Building, Nursery Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1AD United Kingdom, Tel: +44-1902-323940, Fax: +44-1902-323955, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Xiaoling Hu, Senior Research Fellow, Business School, University of Gloucestershire, The Park, Cheltenham G150 2RH, United Kingdom, Tel: +44-1242-714473, E-mail:xhu
20. Enterprise Development Strategies in the Global Economy:Dr. Erdal Atukeren, ETH Zurich, KOF –Swiss Institute for Business Cycle Research, Weinbergstrasse 35, WEH C12, Zurich, CH-8092, Switzerland, Tel: +41-44-6324683, Fax: +41-44-6321218, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Anand Krishnamoorthy, Department of Management, Troy University, Atlantic Region, P.O. Box 1032, Ft. Myer, VA 22211, USA, Tel: (703) 769-7810, Fax: (703) 525-5844, E-mail: akrishnamoorthy
21. Global Economic Issues, Capital Markets and Corporate Finance: Dr. Cordelia Friesendorf, Department of Economics and Finance, International School of Management, Hamburg, Brooktorkai 22, 20457 Hamburg, Germany, Tel: +49-40-31993390-8, Fax: +49-40-31993390-39, E-mail: cordelia.Friesendorf@ism.deand Dr. Gyongyi Bugar, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pecs, H-7622, Pecs, Rakoczi ut 80, Hungary, Tel: +36-72-5599, Ext.3289, Fax: +36-72-501533, E-mail: Bugar
22. Global Business inRussian Federation, Eastern /Central Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States: Dr. Anatoly Zhuplev, HiltonCenter for Business, Loyola Marymount University, 1 LMU Drive, MS 8385, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659, USA, Tel: (310) 338-7414, Fax: (310) 338-3000, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Frederic Jallat, European Business School, 79, avenue dela Republique, 75543 Paris Cedex11, France, Tel: +33-1-49232251, Fax: +39-1-49232248, E-mail: jallat
23. Global Business Case Studies:Dr. Claude Cellich, Vice-President for External Relations, International University in Geneva, 20 Rte de Pre-Bois, 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland, Tel: +41-22-7107117, Fax: +41-22-7107111, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Murat Akpinar, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Jayakatu 35, 40200 Jyvaskyla, Finland, Tel: +358-400924664, Fax: +358-144499694, E-mail:murat.akpinar
24. Innovation and Technology Management: Dr. Barry Unger, Department of Administrative Scincee, Boston University, 808Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA, Tel: (617) 353-0940, Fax: (617) 353-6840, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Victor Bilodeau, School of Business, Grant MacEwan University, 5-2526, 10700-104 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4S2, Canada, Tel: (780) 497-5475, Fax: (780) 497-4666, E-mail:bilodeauv
25. Multinational Enterprises and Entry Strategies: Dr.Hong Liu, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB, United Kingdom, Tel: +44-161-2756351, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Zsuzsanna Vincze, Umea School of Business, Umea University, Se-901 87 Umea, Sweden, Tel: +46-90-7866680, Fax: +46-90-7869995, E-mail: Zsuzsanna.vincze
26. Business Strategies in Emerging Markets: Dr. Ali M. Shah, The Business School, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal Srinagar 190006, India, Tel: +91-194-2420570, Fax: +91-194-2423081, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. Marina Dabic, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, J.F. Kennedy Square 6, Zagreb, Croatia, Tel: +385-1-2383-333, Fax: +385-1-2332-618, E-mail: mdabic
27. Global Business in Africa: Dr. Tshedi Naong, Faculty of Management Sciences, Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT), Private Bag X20539, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa, Tel: +27-51-5073330, Fax: +27-51-5073845, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr.Rotimi W. Olatunji, Department of Public Relations & Advertising, School of Communication, Lagos State University, Lagos, Nigeria, Tel:+234-803-34716840, E-mail:rotimiolatunji
28. Marketing Channels, Distribution Systems, and Supply Chain Management:Dr. Bert Rosenbloom, Rauth Chair Professor of Marketing Management, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, 32ndand Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA, Tel: (215) 895-6992, Fax: (215) 895-6975, E-mail: email@example.com Dr. A.N.M. Waheeduzzaman, College of Business, Texas A&M University-Corpus
Christi, Texas 78412, USA, Tel: (361) 825-6014, Fax: ((361) 825-5609, E-mail:waheed
29. Global Business (Misc.): If your paper does not fit any of the above tracks, send your paper to either Dr. Erdener Kaynak, School of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, 777 W Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057, USA, Tel: (717) 948-6343,Fax: (717) 948-6456, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Talha D. Harcar, Department of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University at Beaver, 100 University Dr, Monaca, PA 15061, USA, Tel: (724) 773-3892,Fax: (724) 773-3557,E-mailtdh13
If you have any further question, please refer to the attachment of the congress information.
Organizing Committee of the IMDA2013