ESA-announce 2013 ESA World Meetings, Zurich
Dear ESA Friends and Colleagues,
The 2013 ESA World Meetings will be held in Zurich from Thursday, July 11, late afternoon (reception) to Sunday, July 14, noon. We are delighted to announce the following plenary speakers for the conference:
Peter Bossaerts (California Institute of Technology)
Alessandra Casella (Columbia University)
John Wooders (University of Technology, Sydney)
Further information about the conference can be found at www.esei.ch.
In addition, the ESEI Center for Market Design will organize a one-day workshop that is open to everyone on Thursday, July 11. Details about the workshop will be emailed later and will also be posted on www.esei.ch.
· May 1: Submission closing date
· May 5: You are informed if your paper is accepted
· May 15: Deadline early registration
· June 1: Deadline late registration
· July 11: 2nd ESEI Market Design Workshop and ESA welcome reception
· July 12-14: ESA World Meetings
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Zurich!
Jacob K. Goeree, Luke Lindsay, and Jingjing Zhang