ESA-announce 12th Tiber Symposium on Psychology and Economics
Dear ESA friends and colleagues,
The deadline for submitting your abstract for the 2013 ESA Meetings in Zurich is May 1st. See http://esa2013.esei.ch/ for instructions on how to submit your abstract and how to register for the conference, as well as for other information about the conference.
On July 11, the day of the welcome reception, there will be a workshop on Market Design, see http://www.esei.ch/conferences/2nd-workshop. This workshop is open to everyone and we particularly welcome ESA conference participants.
On July 8-9 there will be a mini-course in Experimental Finance taught by Peter Bossaerts (Caltech), see http://www.esei.ch/teaching-at-esei/esei-mini-courses and the attached file. Peter is a world leader in the areas of theoretical and experimental finance and decision neuroscience. We can allow for only a limited number of participants so please contact us early if your are interested in also attending the mini-course.
Looking forward to welcoming all of you in Zurich.
The local organizing committee,
Jacob K. Goeree
- May 1: Submission closing date
- May 5: You are informed if your paper is accepted
- May 15: Deadline early registration
- June 1: Deadline late registration
- July 8-9: ESEI mini-course by Peter Bossaerts on Experimenal Finance
- July 11: 2nd ESEI Market Design Workshop and ESA welcome reception
- July 12-14: ESA World Meetings