Call for Paper_Journal of Global Analysis
Dear sir or madam,
Attached please find the Call for Papers for the Journal of Global Analysis. We would greatly appreciate it if you could also circulate this announcement to your colleagues, students and scholars. Apologies for any cross-posting!
Dr. Kadri Kaan Renda
Managing Editor of Journal of Global Analysis
Call for Papers
The Journal of Global Analysis, the official journal of the Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis, covers a broad range of topics on the political economy of the emerging market countries. It publishes original research papers on themes related to economic and industrial development, global trade, governance, institutions, enterprises, and policies and strategies in the emerging markets. Papers can also examine the experience of countries relevant to emerging economies.
The Journal of Global Analysis does not dedicate itself to the support of any one cause, however worthy. The journal’s articles do not represent any consensus or convictions. It solely requires the contributors to be highly competent and well informed and thus able to argue their opinions in a convincing manner.
CESRAN International and the editors of JGA do not expect their readers to sympathise with all the point-of-views presented in the journal, for some of our writers flatly disagree with others. We do not accept responsibility for the views expressed in any article published in this journal.
The editors of JGA would like to invite manuscript submissions for its upcoming re-launch issue in 2014.
We seek original research papers on themes pertaining to the analysis of :
– Economic and industrial development of emerging markets
– Share and role of emerging markets in global trade
– Good Governance practices in emerging markets
– Investment climate, economic reforms, business environment
– Market structure, e-commerce
– Development of information and communication technologies, e-government services
– National and multinational enterprises
– Public policies and regional development strategies of emerging markets
– Transformation of institutions in emerging markets
– Natural resources and energy policies
These themes need to be related to countries of the emerging markets or to countries whose experience may be relevant to emerging economies. Both empirical and theoretical papers will be considered.
Examples of emerging markets include the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China), most countries in Eastern Europe and Turkey, some countries in the Middle East (e.g. Egypt), Latin America (e.g. Chile), and Southeast Asia (e.g. Indonesia, South Korea), as well as parts of Africa (e.g. South Africa)
JGA is published twice a year. JGA is indexed by several renowned databases:
• Academic Index
• Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
• Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO)
• Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
• EBSCO Publishing Inc.
• Genamics JournalSeek
• Index Islamicus
• International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBR)
• International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBZ)
• International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
• International Relations and Security Network (ISN)
• Lancaster Index to Defence & International Security Literature
• Peace Palace Library
• Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
• Social Sciences Information Space (SOCIONET)
• Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
For author requirements and information, please visit JGA’s website at www.cesran.org/globalanalysis.