Call for Papers_Journal of Global Analysis
Call for Papers
The Journal of Global Analysis, the official journal of the Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis, covers a broad range of topics on the political economy of the emerging market countries. It publishes original research papers on themes related to economic and industrial development, global trade, governance, institutions, enterprises, and policies and strategies in the emerging markets. Papers can also examine the experience of countries relevant to emerging economies.
The editors of JGA would like to invite manuscript submissions for its upcoming re-launch issue in 2014.
Please Submit your papers no later than 30 March 2014.
We seek original research papers on themes pertaining to the analysis of :
– Economic and industrial development of emerging markets
– Share and role of emerging markets in global trade
– Good Governance practices in emerging markets
– Investment climate, economic reforms, business environment
– Market structure, e-commerce
– Development of information and communication technologies, e-government services
– National and multinational enterprises
– Public policies and regional development strategies of emerging markets
– Transformation of institutions in emerging markets
– Natural resources and energy policies
These themes need to be related to countries of the emerging markets or to countries whose experience may be relevant to emerging economies. Both empirical and theoretical papers will be considered.
Examples of emerging markets include the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China), most countries in Eastern Europe and Turkey, some countries in the Middle East (e.g. Egypt), Latin America (e.g. Chile), and Southeast Asia (e.g. Indonesia, South Korea), as well as parts of Africa (e.g. South Africa)
For author requirements and information, please visit JGA’s website at www.cesran.org/globalanalysis.