ESA-announce Call for Papers – 4th ACCER Workshop on Cross-Cultural Experimental Economics Research, May 23 -24, 2014
4th ACCER Workshop on Cross-Cultural Experimental Economics Research
May 23 -24, 2014
We are happy to announce the 4th ACCER Workshop on Cross-Cultural Experimental Economics Research. This workshop brings together advanced scholars and young researchers active and interested in cross-cultural and inter-cultural experimental economics research to present and discuss their research.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, Nottingham University Business School, UK (http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/business/lizsc1.html)
- Gianluca Grimalda, Laboratory of Experimental Economics Experimental (LEE), University Jaume I of Castellón, Spain (http://lee.uji.es/full-time-researchers-members/gianluca).
Besides presenting their own work, the keynote speakers will focus on methods, challenges and their own experiences in cross-cultural and inter-cultural experimental research.
We plan for a small workshop with up to 20 participants to foster discussion, interaction and networking. We will offer slots for contributed papers and for work in progress in poster sessions. The Workshop will start at 4 p.m. on May 23 and end around 5 p.m. on May 24.
Thanks to the generous support of IN-EAST School of Advanced Studies of the University of Duisburg-Essen (sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research), we provide accommodation for one night and partly reimburse your travel costs.
If you want to participate in the workshop please submit
- a paper to be included in the contributed paper sessions
- an extended abstract for presentation in a poster session including objectives, methods, (expected) results, and conclusions (up to 500 words).
by e-mail to Heike Hennig-Schmidt (hschmidt(at)uni-bonn.de).
- Deadline for submission: April 06, 2014.
- Notification of workshop participation: April 20, 2014.
Venue: IN-EAST School of Advanced Studies of the University of Duisburg-Essen, Duisburg
Organizers: Heike Hennig-Schmidt (University of Bonn), Sven Horak (St. John’s University, New York), Gari Walkowitz (Cologne University)
Dr. Heike Hennig-Schmidt, bonneconlab, Bonn University (hschmidt(at)uni-bonn.de)
Want to discuss this post, or anything related to experimental economics, with other ESA members and friends? Send your followup post to the discussion list at esa-discuss.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ESA Announcements" group.
To post to this group, send email to esa-announce
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ESA Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to esa-announce+unsubscribe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.