ESA-announce Call for contributions to the next SABE newsletter (Spring 2014)
I am writing to ask for contributions to the next SABE newsletter.
For those who are not SABE members, this is the webpage of the Society for Advancement of Behavioral Economics: http://www.sabeonline.org/about.aspx.
The SABE newsletter usually includes:
– announcements of upcoming conferences/workshops,
– announcements of upcoming special issues,
– announcements of new journals,
– short descriptions of past (November 2013 – April 2014) conferences/workshops,
– information about new books,
– information about book reviews,
– any other announcement
that might be of interest for behavioral economists.
The SABE newsletter is issued twice per year (in April and in October).
I planned to send out the next newsletter on April 30th.
I have some space left. Hence, I would include additional contributions if sent to my email address before April 28th.
University of Strasbourg
Director of LEES (Laboratory of Experimental Economics of Strasbourg)
Bureau d’Economie Théorique et Appliquée – BETA (UMR 7522 CNRS)
61 Avenue de la Forêt Noire
67085 Strasbourg Cedex France
Tel. (+33) (0)6 59 20 01 32