ESA-announce Reminder cfp NERD Workshop
this is a reminder that the deadline for paper submissions for the NERD Workshop is approaching (May 20th).
1st NERD (Nuremberg Experimental Research Days) International Doctoral/Postdoctoral Workshop
The department of Economics at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, in collaboration with the EFI (Emerging Fields Initiative)-project “Taxation, Social Norms, and Compliance: Lessons for Institution Design”, CEBID (Center for Economic Behavior and Institution Design), and SABE/IAREP/ICABEEP is organizing the first two-day international doctoral/post-doctoral workshop “Nuremberg Experimental Research Days” (NERD), September 18-19, 2014.
The aim of the workshop is to promote cooperation among young scientists. The researchers should be either in the late stage of their doctoral studies or in the early stage of their postdoctoral career. We intend to create a long-lasting network which will benefit all participants.
We welcome experimental, field and econometric studies without topic restriction. Please note that econometric studies should deal with behavioral or experimental data.
We are happy to announce keynote lectures by:
Professor Marie Claire Villeval
GATE, University of Lyon
Professor Nikos Nikiforakis
New York University, Abu Dhabi
Information for Participants
– We will cover accommodation expenses of all participants. The participants will be allocated in double-rooms (only same gender) at the Youth Hostel in Nuremberg’s renowned old town in direct neighborhood to the castle (http://nuernberg.jugendherberge.de/en/Portrait). If you intend to stay elsewhere, please mention it with your application.
– A small number of scholarships is available to cover travel expenses of participants who otherwise would be unable to participate. To be eligible for the scholarship please submit a CV and a Cover Letter, explaining your motivation to participate in the workshop and an estimation of your travel expenses in a single pdf file. The file should be named NERD_Scholarship_Firstname_Lastname.pdf.
– Please submit your paper until May 20, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only full papers will be considered. Papers on laboratory experiments should be accompanied by the instructions in the same pdf file. The file should be named NERD_Paper_Firstname_Lastname.pdf.
– Accepted participants will be notified by June 18, 2014.
– The workshop will take place at the Department of Economics at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Lange Gasse 20, 90403, Nuremberg, Germany).
– For inquiries please contact email@example.com.