ESA-announce Call for Paper: Experimental Finance 2015, 17-19 June, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
The Radboud University Nijmegen (Institute for Management Research) would like to invite you to the Experimental Finance 2015 held at Landmark Wijnfort in Nijmegen,The Netherlands.
The conference also serves as the 6th annual meeting of the Society for Experimental Finance (SEF: http://www.experimentalfinance.org/).
We are happy to announce that Nobel Laureate Vernon Smith (Chapman University) and Bruno Biais (Toulouse School of Economics) have agreed to give a keynote.
We invite you to submit articles using experimental methods in finance, including studies on asset markets as well as individual decision making.
Presentations will be given either in plenary sessions or parallel sessions. Submissions will be peer-reviewed by four anonymous referees.
– Dates: June 17th to June 19th
– Venue: Landmark Wijnfort, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
– Keynote Speakers: Nobel Laureate Vernon Smith (Chapman University) and Bruno Biais (Toulouse School of Economics, Co-Editor Journal of Finance)
– Local Organizers: Sascha Füllbrunn and Utz Weitzel (IMR)
– Sponsors: Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (>KNAW), De Nederlandsche Bank (>DNB), Nijmegen School of Management (>NSM)
– March 17: Deadline paper submissions
– April 17: Notification of acceptance
– May 17: Early registration cutoff
– June 17: Welcome at Landmark Wijnfort
Find attached the Call for Papers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Nijmegen…
Sascha Füllbrunn, Utz Weitzel, and Michael Kirchler (SEF Conference Officer)